Friday, June 21, 2019

Sebastian Michaelis Lemon

  • BAD FANFICTION TITLES - SEBASTIAN ROASTS!

    Terrible lemon fan fictions and some bad titles roasted by the roast king himself Sebastian! Sebastian Roasts all the peasants in this episode as usual. Support ...
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian and Beast's love scene

    Black butler book of circus Source :Kissanime.com Subscribe!!! :)))))
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian Michaelis x Viewer AMV - (Love) Confession

    READ BELOW Hello! How are you? I hope good! Here is the special video i was talking about. I thank you a lot for the 123 subscribers! :D. STORY...
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian X Viewer || Cantarella || Black Butler

    OMG IT TOOK 3 HOURS AND I DID IT IN ONE DAY Story Line: You visit the manor planning to murder Ciel so you get Sebastian to fall for you. You drug him ...
    Watch Now
  • Ceil x Sebastian | black butler | Warning :lemon | girls/girls/boys by p!atd

    Hey for younger viewers please don\'t watch Thanks Please like and subscribe for more videos and stuff XD Song ~ girls/girls/boys by panic! At the disco.
    Watch Now
  • SEBASTIAN ROASTS... ME!?

    Sebastian Michaelis roasts me?! Enjoy the viewers roasting me through the voice of Sebastian Michaels from Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji. Support me on Patreon: ...
    Watch Now
  • Angry Sebastian

    He\'s HOT!!! ©kissanime.com.
    Watch Now
  • claude x sebastian Or nah


    Watch Now
  • Sebastian x Listener: My Young Master

    Oh my! It looks like you were found by \'the\' handsome devil himself. Fangirls: Squeeing is Allowed.
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian x Viewer [AMV] - Beauty and the Beast

    Hello! Here i am finally with the video to celebrate 215 Subscribers on my channel! Thank you very much guys, i love you all! ^^ {Watch in HD please} Song: ...
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian Michaelis x Listener p1 ASMR [Black Butler]

    https://society6.com/yagamiyato MERCH SHOP IS NOW LIVE!!! Check it out if you want some fun trinkets of the channel! Giveaways will happen on my discord ...
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian x Listener: My Young Master (PART II)

    Well, alot of you LOVED my first Sebastian video, so I decided to make a part II. I\'ve also seen the comments for more Small Might, and I can promise some more ...
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian x Ciel : Unclear (Yaoi manga)


    Watch Now
  • Sebastian x Ciel "Just call my name"

    Sorry for no Saturday video! I spent an hour making a video and the app deleted it as it was saving, I was very upset, but I hope this makes up for it:-) Sebaciel ...
    Watch Now
  • Ciel Phantomhive X Sebastian Michaelis Yaoi (18+, Read Description)

    IF YOU DON\'T LIKE YAOI OR THE SHIP THEN WHY DID YOU COME HERE? SOME STUFF IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES, MEANING THERE IS SOME ...
    Watch Now
  • {live action} sebastian x ciel

    I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian x Grell - Forbidden Love

    Just another shipping video, this time with a different pairing, SebasGrell or Sebell. This is one of my favorite songs, and I found it might be funny and fitting to ...
    Watch Now
  • Sebastian x ciel amv payphone


    Watch Now
  • Sebastian x Reader

    Warning-THE CRINGE IS REAL. There\'s going to be ranting and stuff as well.
    Watch Now
  • CANON vs FANON : SEBACIEL | Ciel x Sebastian | Black Butler

    Everyone\'s favorite series, Canon vs Fanon, this round is SebaCiel from Black Butler, the series that will probably forever plague my miserable existence.
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment