Monday, June 17, 2019

Kydex Press Foam

  • Kydex Press Foam Replacement-Foam 'n More

    Just a little video for those interested in replacing their foam in their presses. I forgot to mention the cost involved. The foam cost $19.95 and shipping via UPS ...
    Watch Now
  • DIY Kydex Press Build - With A Twist

    This is my version of a kydex press build. This kydex press build was really easy. My kydex press diy video might give you an idea or two for your kydex press ...
    Watch Now
  • Making a $21 Kydex Press (And my first kydex sheath)

    Big thanks to Gough Custom for his kydex tutorial here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGj5a3B01m8 And Simple Little Life for his DIY Kydex Press video ...
    Watch Now
  • Simple DIY Kydex Press

    Official Simple Little Life video of a simple DIY Kydex Press. Subscribe to Simple Little Life: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUSz... Watch More Simple Little ...
    Watch Now
  • Bushcraft - DIY Kydex Press - On A Budget

    Learn how I put together a DIY Kydex sheath making press for less than £10.00. This is my first attempt at making a press and hopefully will work ok...
    Watch Now
  • Homemade Kydex Press For Knife Sheaths

    This video takes you through the building of a Kydex press used to custom mold Kydex material around a knife to form the basis for a sheath. The music is my ...
    Watch Now
  • Cheap Kydex Press Replacement Foam

    We get our replacement faom for the cheap press from Foam and more.
    Watch Now
  • DIY Kydex Get Great Definition Every Time

    Over at www.http://www.kydex.com/technical-data/technical-briefs.aspx is an amazing resource. Anything you could ever want to know about the technical ...
    Watch Now
  • Kydex foam

    Here is a brief comparison of knifekits.com foam and foamforyou.com 1\" regular neoprene foam.
    Watch Now
  • Building A Kydex Press

    Today Im building my Kydex Press. I want to make some knife sheaths and Gun holsers so before I do that I need a press to do it with. I will take you along as I ...
    Watch Now
  • Taco Press by coffeebum

    Now available at http://www.bluegunstore.com/holsterpresses.aspx Latest version of the taco press, more info available at www.kydexpro.com Easiest and ...
    Watch Now
  • New Kydex Press! Non-Hinged

    Finally! After months of using my basic, improvised press, I have a new top-quality press for making Kydex holsters. Viewer and neighbor, Mike, showing ...
    Watch Now
  • Making My Kydex Press

    Hope yall enjoy Music Provided by NCS (No Copyright Sounds) Elektronomia - Speed sky high Artist Elektronomia song link below ...
    Watch Now
  • How to Make A Simple Cheap Kydex Press

    How I made my Kydex press on a budget. Foam https://www.carolinacustomfoam.com/mold-pro-kydex-pressing-foam-1-set-of-12-x-12-x-1-25-inch-2-pieces/ ...
    Watch Now
  • DIY Kydex Press - Holster or Knife Sheaths- kenpoist7.mp4

    Here is the Kydex Press I built. Simple homemade press, but it works pretty well!
    Watch Now
  • DIY Kydex Press

    A quick how-to on building your own press for making Kydex holsters, sheaths, and mag carriers. I apologize for the poor video quality, this was done with my ...
    Watch Now
  • Very simple and cheap kydex press!

    a cheap way to use a simple kydex press.
    Watch Now
  • Foam Press for Kydex Molding

    Quick run through about how my molding press workbench is setup. If you have any suggestions on future videos then let me know!
    Watch Now
  • DIY Home Depot Kydex Holster Press

    Making a Kydex Press from things you can find at ANY home depot! Its a really simple build anyone can do with even the most basic tools. I think the over all cost ...
    Watch Now
  • Kydex Holster Foam

    Best places to get your foam for all your Kydex projects. Carolinacustom.com ask for Peter. Foamforyou.com Good luck with your project, stay safe, enjoy the craft ...
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment